Monday, January 19, 2009

The Trolly

A small child cried shouted while running went round among supermarket shelves.
"Uuuuuu.... uuuu.... uuuu.... where's my trolly?" Where's my trolly? He screamed.
The head of the Shop Assistant came to approach him with the friendly smile.
"What is it in your trolly, son ?" Ask the Head of the Shop Assistant.
"It's empty, Mam." that's nothing at all...
"Oh, if it empty, took the other trolly that you liked for its substitute." said The Shop Assistant.
"I Did not want it, Mam." Must the trolly encouraged that earlier.
"The trolly was just the same, son." See this trolly. What is the difference with your trolly that was lost? Take this...." said The Head of the Shop Assistant.
"It won't be the same, Mam." That trolly was pushed by my mom. If I can find the trolly, definitely I could meet my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment